Aims & Scope
Experimental Biomedical Research is a peer-reviewed, Open Access online journal that publishes multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary original research articles, review articles, and brief reports on priority novel research results covering a wide range of experimental and clinical fields in the biomedical sciences.
Open Access statement
Experimental Biomedical Researchis an open access journal and all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
Copyright and License to Publish
Journal articles are published under the CC BY license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ ). Authors retain the copyright and full publishing rights without restrictions and agree to make their original works completely available and free to use, copy and/or redistribute in all formats without permission, as long as the authors and the original source are properly cited.
Peer Review Policy-Process
- New submission via online system
- Cover letter, author and co-author details, manuscript and separate files
Pre- Quality Associate Editorial Assessment
- Plagiarism check
- Qualification in the English language editing
- Ensuring that the manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (Experimental Biomedical Research Submission and Publication Checklist)
- Sent back to author for approval of edits
- Double-blind peer review undertaken by experts in the field
- When the manuscript is received from peer reviewer there will be one of the following outcome: 1) accepted manuscript without revisions, 2) invite authors to resubmit the manuscript after minor or major changes while the final decision is kept pending, 3) or reject the manuscript.
- Revision made by authors on the basis of reviewer recommendations (revisions must be highlighted and accompanied by a letter in response to each comment by the reviewers)
- In case of revisions, the revised article will be send to the reviewers who will decide on a new recommendation for revision, acceptance or rejection.
- Professional checking for the composition and organization (formatting) of the paper against the journal guidelines
- Reference styling and proof corrections
- Author’s confirmation of the final edited manuscript before publication
- In this version, corrections to PDF evidence should be limited to posting errors only, and no significant additions / deletions should be made
- Accepted article is sent for generating the galley proof
- Online publication of the manuscript
"Experimental Biomedical Research" website do not accept advertising in the form of banners or advertorials. Therefore, this web site does not host or receive funding from ads or from the display of commercial content.
Full Title: Experimental Biomedical Research
Journal Title Abbreviation: Exp Biomed Res
General Category: Medicine, Research & Experimental
Published Language: English
Publication Date: Volume. 1, Issue 1 (2018)-
Publisher: Prof. Dr. Hayrettin Ozturk
Frequency: Quarterly [(Jan-March) / (Apr-Jun) / (Jul-Sep) / (Oct-Dec)]
Journal Access: Open Access
Articles Format: PDF
Publication charges: There are no submission fees or page charges for Experimental Biomedical Research journal.
License and Copyright
Copyright (c): Author(s)
For all licenses, authors retain copyright and full publication rights without restriction.
Creative Commons License: CC BY
Journal Homepage URL: http://www.experimentalbiomedicalresearch.com/ojs/index.php/ebr/